Bummed about post-baby body

Okay, so I sooooooo don't look the same as I did before my twp kids . . . it bothers me . . . alot sometimes . . . anyone else relate?

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 10:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• When you feel like that, you go take a good long look in the mirror.  Your body changed because you gave LIFE.  GAVE LIFE!  How freaking awesome is that! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• When did you have your little one? It takes up to a year for your body to get back to where it was before. Give it time...I know I'll be where your at in a few months because I'm 6 months pregnant now...it sucks but your body does go back if work hard on it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I feel you mama. I love to hate that little fat pouch I acquired on my lower abdomen. Can't wait till after this baby is born and doc gives me the go-ahead to start working out.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• all i know is that after i have my second baby in 7 months i'm going to have a killer rockin body.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011