have you ever written your own vows?

we are getting married after christmas and im lost im confused i dont know where to even begin .. any ideas .. that would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We wrote our entire ceremony. I searched online and read through various ceremonies for inspiration. You can do the same for your vows. Just googling wedding vows you will get a TON

http://www.myweddingvows.com/traditional-wedding-vows

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• thanks so much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have never written mine, but if I had it would go something like this (when we renew our vows of course)

Jeremy every morning I wake to you peacfully sleeping, so sweet and inncent you look laying there! I fall in love with you all over again. The father to my children I could not have asked for a better man. You are the moon in my sky and just like the night I am dark lonely and cold without you. You take my breath away with every look and you give me those butterflies everytime you hug and kiss me, but I am warning you now if you don't give up the xbox addiction I am leaving your ass and grabing child support from you by the way I love you
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2008