How long do you take to plan a birthday party?

My kids will be having a birthday party in less than a month and I haven't made the first plan, not even 1! My son will be 7 and my daughter will be 11 and we are doing a double party. Any suggestions????

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• My sons birthday is on the 11th if march, and I'm freaking that I haven't started planning it yet! Normally I've got it done by now.
    I think a Mario party would be cute for them, if they are into it. It has the girly aspect with princess peach. Check out birthday express.com
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We are doing a "Minute to Win it" party for my oldest this year. It would be really easy to put together, look at the site and see some of the games they play and gather the stuff together. I am making our own invites and cake and icecream. Easy peasy!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my son wants a toy story party for his 5th birthday.....his is the 15th of march,he said he doesnt want cake or icecream...he said he wants cupcakes instead!! i was thinking that his mind might change on the whole toy story theme but he has been saying that he wants that theme since his last birthday.....who knows he might change it when it gets closer to his special day?
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• my daughters birthdayis the 11th and my son's is the 7th
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011