Mylife.com??

Does anybody know about mylife.com or even have an account with them I did a web search and think I may have found out unexpetadely that my husband may have an account with that sight....my stomach hurts so bad not knowing what it is that i came across....i tried to view the profile but you have to pay to be a member and i dont have money right now to do it can any one help me please

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• im sorry mama but i dont know how to help you i hope everything works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would call him out on it
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have an account w/ them and u can search for pple on there. Does that help? I think if, u sign up for certain offers u can get it real cheap.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 11:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• BASICALLY IT IS A PLACE TO FIND PEOPLE THE SITE SEARCHES THE INTERNET TO FIND PEOPLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
    IT ALSO TELLS YOU WHO IS LOOKING FOR YOU ITS A WAY TO FIND PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND STAY CONNECTED WITH THEM
    IT SEARCHES ALL KINDS OF PLACES FOR YOU LIKE ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKS AND PUBLIC INFO TO FIND WHO ARE LOOKING FOR
    sabrinaford0911

Answer by sabrinaford0911 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I've had a account with them for a few years- i haven't been on there for a long time though- It is a little like Facebook but, nowhere near the action- Talk to your husband about it so you can feel better- i honestly don't think he is up to anything by just having a account on; MyLife.com- Wishing you lots of luck-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well, I found out by accident I had an account with them that I never set up - and so did my sisters. I think they use a web crawler to get people in their database and when someone searches for you, you get notified with whatever contact info they have on you.

That's what happened with me - my very first boyfriend from 19 years ago looked me up.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Just saying he may not have created the account himself.
    rio_burb