If you would ask your dh for a massage would he do it? adult content

Well mine WON'T the only time he'd agree to one is if afterwards I give him a bj and sex (the bj helps him to stay alittle longer) sorry TMI this is what he says...yeah...anyway today I was not feeling good and I asked him...Would it be too much to ask for a massage?... He says...sit your but down you are not feeling good get some rest (he talks like that so no hurt feelings here) even though I knew he wasn't gonna give me my massage he says his hands start to lock up if he gives me one and I believe it I have seen this but all I wanted was alittle bitty one. I gave up and here I am longing for a good massage...ugh! I took some Advil.
Thanks Ladies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Not usually, or if he does it's a wimpy 30 second one. That's the one thing I wish he would do for me and he won't do it. :( But the one thing he wants from me is for me to be a better house wife and have the house cleaner and dinner made and that never happens unless we're having a guest over, so I guess it's a fair trade.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes. It is a nightly thing :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Of course! He does it without me asking.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He tries to all of the time but, i don't like it!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• ugh.. i've asked my hubby for a massage and most of the time he's like your hubby. he'll protest against it, and IF i break him, he'll give me the worst massage ever. it's like he intentionally wants to hurt me for asking for a massage. or maybe he just doesn't have gentle hands. idk, but i wish it wasn't so hard to get him to give a good massage cause i damn sure need it more often.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes mine would he has faults but he is a pretty good guy
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• sometimes mines get lazy too..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• don't know, I've never asked him
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• omg yes my hubs is a sweetheart about it... and it's vis-versa but when i rub his back he rubs my feet i just love it... he always babies me...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011