How can I repair my sexlife? adult content

Lately I've been increasingly less interested in sex. Only once in a blue moon is it more than just a tolerable notion. I really think I hate sex! How can I improve my interest?

summermommie2b

Asked by summermommie2b at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i felt the same way with my ex....but turns out it wasn't me it was him...i was falling out of love with him and his selfish ways
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• A lot of women feel this way when they are pregnant. Give it some time.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 11:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If you still love him also could be related to your hormones been low, medications could have that side effect too if you think that could be the reason you should see your doctor, if the reason is that you don't feel anything while doing it could be that your might need to use this http://www.edenfantasys.com/glass-ben-wa-balls/adult-toys-dvds-21897
    maybe you don't hate sex just doing it and don't feel anything?
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Honestly ladies, this has been going on since 2006. I had a fibroid surgery at that time but besides that, nothing different. I'm just not in the mood, pretty much ever! It starts a ton of arguments and guilt because he says if I cared at all, I would at least try or pretend to enjoy it. At this point its more of a chore than anything.
    summermommie2b

Comment by summermommie2b (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• please when you find out an answer, let me know...im in the same boat as you are...and i love my husband very much and btw, he's a very good lay.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• let me knwo what you find out as well cuz i'm not interested very much anymore either... you're not alone!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• OP, have you always had a low sex drive or is this a relatively recent development?

Are there any stressful things going on in your life right now? (Illness/death of a family member, etc.)

I'd suggest spending more time one-on-one with your man. Find a way to get rid of the kids for a day/night/weekend and enjoy each others' company.

Remember all of the wonderful things that stem from physical intimacy. Remember the extreme pleasure as well as the emotional bonding.

Get yourself in the mood. Make an effort, even if it means you have to psyche yourself up for it. The more often you do it, the more often you'll want it. Go down on him. Do up your hair. Dress up a bit. Take a shower together. Be enthusiastic. Sleep naked. Cuddle. Plant a good 30-second kiss on him when he walks through the door. Try a quickie in a unique location of the house. Blindfold each other. Do your part.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 9:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Have you examined your nutrition? In many cases, a low sex drive can be traced to being nutritionally deficient in zinc, magnesium, calcium, choline, inositol, B6, B12, vitamin C, iron, arginine (an amino acid) and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids. These vitamins, minerals and fatty acids are used by the body to cope with pain and/or stress as well as supporting the nervous and vascular systems, which relate to sex drive and sexual response. Given your medical history, this could well be your problem. If you would like more information, please PM me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011