What else can I do for my stomach?

It seems when I put pressure on it it feels comforting I sometimes have to wear my granny panties bc of my period but for some reason it seems to help me on my discomfort to my belly only this time I wish I could put a board with some weight to it and leave it I just feel so uncomfortable I feel alittle bloated,gassy and my stomach has been making weird noises I feel nausea too.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Try warm to hot compresses. I have a microwavable pack. It is great, It has rice in it. It has that heavy feeling that you are talking about. You might try filling a sock with some rice or beans and heating it in the microwave for about a minute and a half. Hold it on your stomach. A really warm bath might help also. I hope you feel better soon.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 11:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• take some midol...and sleep on your belly or lay on your back and bring up up knees to your chest and hold
    Anonymous

• also stay away from high sodium foods
    Anonymous