Would you ever do webcam shows? adult content

I saw in a group on here that there are moms that do nude webcam shows and make on average $3.00/minute. Would you do it? That is really good money and it's legal, but I don't know if I could do it. I would be too scared someone I know would see it. But, if I knew for a fact they wouldn't, I'd consider it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I couldn't do it. Not web cam where my face can be seen all over the Internet. Not my thing. Though, I'm in Japan and have been told people make money selling USED underwear around here...if it's sight unseen as gross as it sounds...it makes money lol...but not web cam.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i would, where do you sign up. though i feel bad for the poor bastard that has to look at me :P
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Im not that pretty if I had one prerecorded from someone else lol if you are thinking about it would depend how safe is the site because there are pervs that has an ip tracker to find out where you live. It s not likely but in the internet you never know.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• NO WAY! I respect myself to much to do that. Money is not worth it.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• nooo. i dont know who would be looking at it + id feel so dirty.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would only if I wan't married and I didn't have a job and needed money to support my child.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I looked at the sites and there are tons of women who are not what I would say were attractive. Actually, the BBW's (big beautiful women, hehe) were the ones getting the most people paying. It really is tempting, but I'm a worrywart and would be scared to death someone i know would see me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I was just adding it up, and at $3 a minute, that's $180 an hour! Work just two hours and that $360 That's insane!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Not for me. I am open-minded about consensual sexual behaviour but it is not something I could enjoy I am probably too old anyway !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• if you need the money that bad, then its your choice. It's better to do it on camera then in person on the streets selling yourself and risk getting murdered or raped, etc. Plus, you can cover your face with masks or whatever so no one can see who you really are.

I've personally never did anything on camera, but I was an exotic dancer off and on for 11 years (never did a drug or prostitute). I made really good money, and it was worth it. I have nothing against it, so if you feel you trully would like to try it out--go for it..but don't use your real name, and again, you may want to disguise yourself with wigs, etc...and maybe you and your SO will have a greater sex life while getting paid to do it. LOL ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2011