He turn me off...

my husband is a manager in a fast food restaurant, he works 8-6 on mondays and the rest of the week he works from 4 and he gets home at 1am. he rarely shower when he gets home and it turn me off completely sometimes i want to have sex but because he doesnt shower i dont bother, after i shower lotion myself i dont see myself letting him touch me when he's dirty. i have talk to him numerous times it dont seem to be working. like tonight he got home from work he ate dinner make a few phone calls then off to bed when he shower since Sunday i feel disgusted sleeping next to him i love my husband very much and i love sleeping on his chest what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• tell him he stinks. Or join him in the shower so you get what you want!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• give him an ultimatum either shower or sleep on the couch
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Why can't some men just, take a shower? MIne is like that too and I tell him he stinks but, he doesn't care. He's always too tired or some excuse. He takes one about every 2 to3 days and it's disgusting and don't even ask me for sex, forget it. lol.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 11:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I agree that you should say something to him. Bad Hygiene is a major turn off for most women.
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My ex was like that... I would be so discusted that I'd make him leave the room.... everytime he lifted up his arm it was NASTY!! I wanna smell good all the time and I realize that after work you can be musty, BUT COME ON! I have those days when I son't want to shower but going half a week is not ok! I would just tell him, " come join me in the shower." or if you are more blunt.. "you stink." lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Last time i ask him to take a shower with me he said he's coming i went in the shower he never came, when i got out he was fast asleep on the couch soooo gross lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My husband will go a few days without a shower too. But the second I tell him he stinks, he'll go shower. It must be a guy thing. I dunno.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• There is no way to tell him without making him mad, my husband is the same heck he takes a shower once a week after work. I want to say something but I know he will get mad at me I have tried to hent but he either ignores it or just doesnt get it....let me know if you figure it out.....lol dirty men
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• badi would give him an ultimatum, if he doesn't follow through .... that is the end of us. stinky cheese odor is the uLtimate NO-NO imo. i take care of my body, i smell good so it is fair that i expect the same. when i make love i go all out with my s/o, i would not want a mouthful of fermented cheese eeek!!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• hes a nasty trifling guy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2011