So how many of you had Carseats on the latest recall?

Both of DD's are on it. I know saftey isn't funny but that the fix is some lube kind of makes it so!

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I haven't even checked if any of the car seats we have have been recalled. They seem sturdy to me. I'll have to look up the site. I do know that they have expiration dates on them.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i don't think that my daughter's was recalled but i just traded it in with the toys r us 25% off sale event for a new booster seat.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 11:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/childseat.cfm#mfg_anchor

This one was a huge one over 800,000 seats but like I said a fix of sending you some lube to fix the issue.

The seats were made by Dorel Consumer Group between May 1, 2008 and April 30, 2009, according to the agency's website. They include infant, convertible, and booster child restraint systems marketed under brand names including Cosco, Maxi-Cosi, and Safety First. The concern is that the harness might loosen as a child moves around, raising the risk of injury in a crash

Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• we were clear this time..
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011