What if the condom came off, but was still inside you and sperm got on the outside of you -- is it possible to get pregnant?

this is insane, but here goes. me and my boyfriend have a 6 mo old daughter and were told to use condoms only since i was breast feeding. we were having sex and he pulled out WITH a condom on but it got stuck inside me, a little sperm got on the outside of me but i actually had to pull the condom out of me. my period is 6 days late but i am weaning my daughter off of breast feeding and i did take the plan b pill just to be safe --- should i be worried?

jessxcowgirl

Asked by jessxcowgirl at 11:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes it is possible
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• how exactly,
    jessxcowgirl

Comment by jessxcowgirl (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• we honestly coulnd't tell you mama. You gotta take a test.... let us know!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well, with this plan B pill it says it can be up to 3 weeks so I am just going to wait. I really hope I am not though, I couldn't handle another baby right now. Especially with the health problems I had while & after I was pregnant with my daughter. It is just so upsetting how careful one can be and it just comes back to bite you in the a**! ):
    jessxcowgirl

Comment by jessxcowgirl (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• accidents happen to the best of us mama....you can be the most cautious person in the world and still get prego....my mom had one of my brothers while she was on birthcontrol pills,i was using the birth control patches and i was allergic to them but i still got prego with my son....it happens....just take a prego test and see what it says,if you are still unsure go to your doctor and have them test you.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, it's possible. Likely, no, but possible. Plan B must be taken within 72 hrs of intercourse, and the earlier you take it, the better.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011