What are you getting your SO/DH for christmas?

I need some ideas on what to get my SO. I never really have been good at this!!

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• im getting himthat new tim mcgraw cologne
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• hes getting a new tv and xbox games
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We dont get each other presents for Christmas. (I know everyone thinks that is strange) We decided 2 years ago that instead of buying Christmas presents we do a X-mas party. My husband dresses up as Santa Claus and all the kids come to my house and they get a X-mas stocking from Santa it is so cute to see al the little kids excited and scared of Santa.
    naty330

Answer by naty330 at 4:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am getting my hubby a 61 inch SONY LCD TV and a new quad core computer!
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 5:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• im getting my so tools thats all she wants........................i was like are you sure you even know how to use these its funny
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My husband is in Iraq. I sent him a ton of homemade cookies and brownies, a game for his PSP, and some cute pictures of me.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It's all gonna depend on how our budget stands! I wanted to get him a new tool box set (10 drawers, big kind) and some new tools but instead of having an extra $400 come out this month that was unplanned, we now have to get 2 new tires sooner rather than later! So there goes another $320 that I just don't have!! UGH!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• IF YOU HAVE A MENARDS CLOSE BUY THEY HAVE A HUGEEE SALE GOING ON TOOLS AND BOXES
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I got him a gun, he know because they had to run the check on him since it is registered to him.
    FLOWERMOMMY02

Answer by FLOWERMOMMY02 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm looking into sailing lessons. IT's rather expenisve though, so don't know if that's going to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2008