Will Smith and Family.

Do you think his kids are talented or are they just famous because they we born to famous parents?
I like Jaden's acting but I don't think he can sing. I think he's only singing because he's a SMITH. But he sure can dance.
As for Willow, I think there's no talent there. I typed "bad music" on youtube and her song came up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• The connection is a fast lane no doubt. However their parents worked to earn that connection and had to involve some degree of talent combined with hard work and timing I imagine.

The children probably do have talents, perhaps not exactly the same or developed quite yet, but I would guess some talent is there.

And surely, because of the parent's connections, these kids definitely have resources available to them that non celebrity children just don't have or can even come close to having. They have coaches and trainers and teachers who are the best of the best, and private lessons to boot. So, if they want to get there, they have the means no question. But I think the parents have earned that for them.

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh,yeah!! Having famous parents has alot to do with it,probably everything.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Just famous because of their parents. The kid cant act, and willow smith is a joke.seriously, you could tell her parents did everything for her, from the song to the video and styling. She just showed up. No talent.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I doubt they have any more talent than any other kid out there who has a little flair for drama or music. But because of their parents...well, you know what they say--it's all about who you know.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• K, I know I will catch hell for this one, but seriously, what is the big freakin' deal about will smith or his kids?
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• no bog deal, it's just a conversation
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• people are going to want them because who their parent are.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011