What is the craziest spot your child has fallen asleep at?

My oldest would fall asleep in her car seat...not odd, but she would sleep better if we were watching movies REALLY loud. Theaters...she'd be out as soon as the movie started showing. 2nd child would sleep in her high chair and we'd find her at the table with food still hanging from her mouth....or sometimes sleep chewing. My 3rd...he was a toddler and would play hide and seek. He fell asleep inside the laundry hamper, he'd fallen asleep under beds. My baby...he crashes where he lands mostly...but I've seen him walk up to the couch...stand there with his head down on the seat...and sleep standing up.

Any odd places or ways your child has been found sleeping?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 12:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My ds feel asleep in his stuffed animal toy box. It was so cute, and so picture worthy!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We have two toddler swings on the backporch and they have fallen asleep in those. Although last week DS actually fell asleep standing up!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My daughter usually goes to her bed when she wants to take a nap but me as a baby I was weird LOL my mom show me pictures that when I was 4 mo old I would sleep right in the edge of the bed with my feet dangling she said the first time she freaked out but she noticed that I would not move from that spot or fall or anything just liked to sleep there she will put me in the middle of the bed with pillows and stuff around so I would not move and still go to the same spot even if I was bundle up my mom said I would wiggle my way to that spot.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My youngest son used to fall asleep on the potty. When he would have a BM he wanted to sit and look at books..he was def a 'lingerer"..I have about 12 pics at various time of him asleep on the toilet..lol. He is 24 now and mortified by them :) BTW..his wife thinks they are cute :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My son has fallen asleep in several odd places, I think the most odd was his ball pit. He was maybe 6 months at the time, not crawling yet but sitting. I left to pee, came back and he was out cold laying on a bunch of plastic balls. I also have pics of his car seat, stroller, bouncer, exersaucer, high chair, under his crib, behind his dresser, in the laundry basket, standing up leaning against the couch, the toilet, under the kitchen table, and the stairs. Pretty much everywhere except his bed lol... He's 5 and he still sleeps better in his car seat, and usually prefers the floor over his bed. Strange kid if you ask me :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My son has fallen asleep while eating and playing with his toys he falls asleep anywhere lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• mine always sleeps on bed
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My youngest son fell asleep in his toy box while playing. I couldn't hear him so when I went to see what he was doing I saw him laying in his toy box it was sooo cute.
    mimioester

Answer by mimioester at 3:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My sons have falling asleep sitting up playing, under the bed, and even under the couch when I would have the foot rest up.
    Kassie1990

Answer by Kassie1990 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011