I really feel pregnant... Am I just going crazy or does it sound like it?

Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive since october basically. My last normal period was december 25 and I had something like a period in january except I was three days late and when the *period* came it was light and bled on and off it was red for two days then it went to pink blood with brown discharge (oh and it only lasted for three to four days) and I usually last 6 to 7 days . Then about three days ago I had pink discharge that lasted for two days . My back always aches (its usually worse at night and in the morning). My breast have been hurting its like a dull achy pain. My hips have been sore and so has my pelvic area. My waist seems to have gotten wider . My pants are very snug and uncomfortable. I know its not from weight gain cause I have actually lost weight. It all just seems to be in my hips and waist. I'm always naesous. When I'm hungry it gets worse but then when I eat out still gets worse. I always feel bloated especially after I eat. I've vomitted twice (tmi I know). I've taken three pts and two came back negative and one came back blank. I'm so confused. Something just keeps telling me i'm pregnant. Am I crazy or could I be pregnant? Also I feel like someone is always pushing on my bladder and I have to pee all the time. It wakes me up alot during the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes it could be... Have you taken a test yet hun?
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• U should go to your doctor then u will know for sure.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I've taken three pts two came back negative and one came back blank.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For me anytime I took a HPT and it was negative I was not pregnant. If your cycle is out of whack and you are TTC a call to the doc would be in order.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sometimes when a woman really wants to get pregnant she will convince herself that she is and imagine symptoms or make symptoms out to be more than what they are.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• mean's your pregnant
    Rdrswife

Answer by Rdrswife at 7:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep its official You have gone baby crazy!!!!! Best bet and always worked for me is to take yet another home pregnancy test knowing that this time if it is negative then your not pregnant and bam your period starts right up with no issues. Well you might be a little crampy due to the severity of it. For me if this kinda thing was happening my mind was tricking my body and my body was tricking my mind to the point I was allllll but certain I was pregnant. Its one of those joys of TTC the "omg all the HPT in the world have been suddenly flawed!!! Mind you tho an ectopic pregnancy might not turn a test, so if you are having any pains that are not menstrual related you should go see your doctor, but if this is just a freak out.....Stop Breath, count to ten and get back at making a BABY!!!!!

GOOD LUCK
    whiterabbit8815

Answer by whiterabbit8815 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You sound pregnant. You should go to the doctor and get a blood test.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2011