There are some weird people on here

I reported the message and it dissappeared, so I can't copy exactly what this person wrote, but I got a message from someone I don't even know saying that I responded to a post on spanking, which I didn't. Then she goes on to describe to me how she pulled her daughters pants down and spanked her for stealing some gum and asked me what I would have done. WHAT??? Did anyone else get this message?

mybella81

Asked by mybella81 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No I didn't but I am guessing junior got on the computer in the basement.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I usually delete that sort of thing if I get random emails from people. I got one email once from someone who asked if I was someone else b/c my avatar is a squirrel with a camera...the person's screen name had squirrel in it and she wanted to basically give me a piece of her mind IF I was that person. LOL. I knew who she was talking about, but all I could think of was..."uh, that's not me...have a good day."

I get weird friend invites sometimes too...instead of the typical preset messages...they go into details...if it's passed my comfort level...not interested lol. But yep, weird. Oh, and I guess I'm weird though... I tend to add actions to my posts. -giggles-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• LMAO! That's a great statement! No, I didn't recieve that post.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm sure I'm weird and go into too much detail sometimes (or most of the time) and I use too many commas and parenthesis. But this is a different kind of weird.
    mybella81

Comment by mybella81 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Nope. Wasn't me. I don't spank people for stealing gum. i have never had any weird messages. I thought I was weird until I joined cafemom but I must admit I am out- weirded here every day !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Weird indeed.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm thinking she messaged the wrong lady. Maybe one that had a screen name similar to yours. I would just ignore it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• That is definitely weird!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You said a mouthful in the title alone.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011