Anyone like "Secretariat" the movie?

I thought it was absolutley amazing, being from a family with horses anyways. Anyone else like it? (:

jessxcowgirl

Asked by jessxcowgirl at 12:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I loved it...very good movie!
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• its incredible that after he died they actually did an autopsy on him and his heart was 2x larger than the normal horses heart, so he really did have a heart of a champion and a "big" heart' how sweeeet!
    jessxcowgirl

Comment by jessxcowgirl (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I haven't seen it but I want to. Dh already knew of the horse when we watched the trailer the first time. He's one of those ppl who's a walking encyclopedia lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I couldnt get beyond the beginning. it was boring. maybe it got better. lol I have an original breyer horse of him and i had a big pic of him but my mom used the frame and must have thrown my pic away. i wasn't happy. I got the breyer horse back in the 60's i think, maybe early 70's. yeh i am an old granny
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 12:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh yes, sweetloveofmine, he is a very famous horse! i forget that you younger girls wouldnt have know that probably. he was on fire! lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 12:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• on the secretariat website you can actually order the photo of the actual race, the belmont picture. its pricey, but would make a wonderrrrrful addition to anyones decor i think! i do believe they are even signed by ron and penney!
    jessxcowgirl

Comment by jessxcowgirl (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My daughters and I LOVE that movie!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh yes, sweetloveofmine, he is a very famous horse! i forget that you younger girls wouldnt have know that probably.

Dh grew up near the kentucky derby. Secretariat is a household name. Lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes! I love movies about horses. My fave is Hidalgo. Love the painted ponies.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'll have to check it out ~ I remember the horse winning the triple crown ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011