I think I have a problem.. adult content

When I got with my DH, he would always play with my breasts, even suck on them much like a baby. I got pregnant, and he continued to do this. I had the baby and I BF him all the while DH was still "playing" with my breasts. I stopped BF my first baby and DH was still doing the same thing. I am now pregnant again, but DH doesn't like playing with my breasts anymore. He says it's getting old, and it's like staring at a wall for him now..
And now that I think back, I've noticed that when he didn't play with my breasts, I would become so emotional, I didn't even want him to touch me. This has just been getting worse. It's almost like I need him to play with my breasts so I feel secure. I think I might have a psychological problem.
PLEASE HELP! I think I'm going to talk to my doctor about this because it just seems to be getting worse.
Sorry if it's TMI. Thanks in advance for the advice.

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• omg i know what you're talking about! i feel the EXACT same way and i've been thinking abot going in too. I seriously don't even enjoy sex very much if i don't get some type of breast stimulation... i feel bad afterwards and almost resent him for not playing with them. I completely hear where you're coming from!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Y don't u try to stimulate them yourself? It might help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Have you asked why he doesn't want to play with them now?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• talk to him about how his play helps in boosting ur dignity,hope it might help
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think your DH is being a dick. The problem isn't with you, it's with him. I would cut him off for awhile, see what happens. You might be surprised that he turns to breast play again when it isn't being offered as much.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 5:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• That never works..
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I can't relate because I don't like my s/o to play with my breast when I am breastfeeding.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My DH likes my breasts too. He says he is a boob man LOL! I think it would make me crazy if he quit too. Not because I needed it but I would think something was wrong with me if he didn't. Talk with him, it may be just a temporary break. Is he showing more attention to any other part of your body. He may just need a temporary switch up! I hope things work out and get better for you. I think talking with your doctor is a good idea though! He could have extra advice that no one here could tell you due to lack of resources and knowledge.
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 3:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He says he just gets tired of playing with them all the time. I mean, it's like a ritual. I need him to play with them every night. He hasn't been paying anymore attention to any other part. He's been saying he wants to do something different, but I just can't stand it if he doesn't play with them..
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011