Does anyone know of a magic diet pill?

I just need a little help getting started. Anyone had any success?

mamastyles

Asked by mamastyles at 12:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I SOOOO WISH I DID .... but I don't :( I've been using myfitnesspal.com for about a month and a half and it has helped.
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Be careful there are a lot of pills that promises to do wonders,and none of them actually work, I was using the fruta planta because everyone said it was natural and you had to take only one pill a day, but then I learned that all that it was, was sibutramine a drug that reduced the appetite but also causes heart attacks because rises the blood pressure. For some unknown reason I always had very low blood pressure 90/60 so I did not had the side effects but I guess that was pure luck and ill never try anything like that again.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't know about pills but I lost 100 lbs in 3 or 4 months by cutting out pop and only eating fresh or frozen fruit and veg and baked chicken.
    Yogurt, milk, ice and frozen fruit smoothies and whole grain toast for breakfast and lunch. Snacked all day on raw veg and veggie dip of course. Baked chicken and cooked veg for supper. You get tired of plain chicken all the time so I started using terriaki or worchestershire sauce. I ate raisin bran for snack at night. Power walked 1 block 4 or 5 times a day. Drank lots of Crystal Light and water. It takes alot of will power but you can do it!!!
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 2:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Seriously, no magic pills out there that actually work, especially in the long run. Losing weight takes hard work and patience. You have to manage your food intake and exercise. That's how you will lose weight. So far, I've lost 50 lbs simply using diet and exercise. It's not a quick fix, but it's permanent.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, it is called fasting and strenuous exercise. ;0)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011