Are you planting flowers this spring?

I cannot wait to get started! I just moved here this winter and this place has nothing. it is boring. any good ideas?

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 12:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• yes, i plant alot of flowers in the spring. i'm in charge of the kindergarten garden at my son's school so i can't wait to get that started in the spring too :D
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I wish I was but sadly, no. The neighbor kids are too destructive. They blaze through our yard all the time with their 4-wheelers and do all kinds of things.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Where do you live. I live in the NW and plant alot of native plants that come back every year such as hostas, bleeding hearts, ferns etc. But I also do alot of container pots with different flowers, geraniums being one of my favorites.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No I'm not I would love to but I don't have the time
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I want to. It all just depends on whether or not there will be money to do so. We already bought clover seeds. I'm really looking forward to buying roses and lillies and some other flowers I can't remember the names of. lol
    I have a few landscaping ideas that I'm dying to do.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sounds so beautiful in W. Virginia. I don't know what their native flowers are but sounds like you have lots of room. Wonder if Day Lilys or Dahlias would grow there. My neighbor has the most beautiful Dahlia garden every year.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would love to plant flowers but no green thumb here every plant I care for dies and if neglect a plant it will grow faster so right now Im taking care of the weeds and neglecting the lawn.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• got to wait 2 months more.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep I do every year. Last year we planted roses so I am looking forward to them coming back. I also have large Zinnias, and Marigolds, and Azaleas.

Answer by gemgem at 8:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I always plant zinnias, herbs, and marigolds.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011