WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING YOU HAVE DONE?

I would have to say my most embarassing moment was walking out of the bathroom at our old house and didnt know that we had unexpected company and I was completely nude.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pooping during childbirth.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• that would be embarassing.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't know, I've made an a$$ out of myself too many times to narrow it down to one! :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• when I was a kid I was in ballet. At the end of a recital the owner of the school started speaking and she mentioned her daughte rbeing accepted to a major dancing school (her name is also my sister's name). All I heard was the name and I walked to the front thinking I had to say a speech about my big sister. She whispered in my ear "sit down honey" and I hear everyone laughing. I was so confused! Best part.....the recital was video taped. My mom always reminded me of that part but made sure I knew the laughter was because it was adorable. I'm over it now, it was like 25 years ago lol but still aaaaaaaah!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• most women poop during childbirth, not a big deal but walking out in front of company naked is just too funny! worse thing I have done was cough so hard I peed my pants
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• LOL I did that about a week ago. My hubby laughed his butt off. I am also preggo so that doesnt help.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have yet to do anything I am horrible embarassed by. Maybe that is because I am shameless though.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011