What workout/exercise helped you lose the most baby weight?

I know everyone is different, but what worked for you? Did it work quickly? Are you back to pre-baby weight?

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 1:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Dieting helped me get back to normal weight very quickly. Exercise was just for toning. I think you have to do whatever exercise it is that you really like. Otherwise it will be very difficult and hard to keep up.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I minimized my meals and I hoopercise! The secret to getting toned with a hula hoop (homemade is best not the cheap plastic crap at walmart lol) is to move with it. Be seductive and put on some fusion music. Learn some tricks and you got yourself a great cardio workout.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• oh and I am FINALLY about 5 lbs away from pre-baby weight. Only took me 3 years lol. But I also didnt start taking working out seriously until last summer.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For exercise, it's primarily been running, but also lifting weights at the gym, spinning, road cycling, doing my Jillian Michaels videos, etc. The biggest part has been managing my food intake. I know without that, there's no way I could had lost any if it (or much anyway).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh, and it's been about a year, DS is 2 1/2, and I've lost 50 lbs so far.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• pushing the stroller out side in the yard and in the field major workout...Hey it worked for me...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Low carb... then got bored and went to counting pts again. It all works u just got to be consistant.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We get a channel through our Satellite provider called FitTV, it has all sorts of workout shows, so I set it to record a few, found one I liked that was only 30 minutes and would do that 5 days a week, along with walks around the neighborhood. That and trying to eat healthy. It worked for me. I am not currently at pre-baby weight because I am expecting again. :)
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Weight Watchers has always helped me....I just need to get back on track again!!!!
    lovemykids2010

Answer by lovemykids2010 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011