What do you love about your beloved husband the most?(physical and other wise)

I love that my husband lets me sleep in on the weekends and will find work even if his regular job is slack. He has beautiful honey eyes that sparkle and strong arms that make me feel safe!

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 1:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I love everything about my hubby. He is perfect in every way to me.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Isn't it amazing when you find that person. I have to say that even though I wouldn't change him OMG can he get on my nerves sometimes! LOL but that is just human nature I think!
    BellaKristy

Comment by BellaKristy (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• his eyes and smile are so sexy to me. He has a GREAT sense of humor and he is a very patient person; a quality I lack lol He really balances me out! He is also a wonderful father and despite being used by his parents all the time, a wonderful son
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Umm like i said in my post lol i love his big lips his voice his smile his eyes his hands everything phsically i love and i also love that he shows love and affection towards me and my daughter even when hes tired he'll still show us when he wraps his arms on my waist and comes from behind and says i love you beautiful i just cant get enough of him i love him with all my heart .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think our husbands should meet LOL! His mom does the same to him. It's nice to have that wonderful Dad for your babies though. You almost wanna pat yourself on the back for marrying someone that is so great with kids!
    BellaKristy

Comment by BellaKristy (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• physically, I love his eyes and his lips
    Character wise I love that he never judges anyone. You can tell him your deepest, most shameful secrets and he listens without interrupting you, he understands and doesn't judge, he always says what I need to hear at the moment I need to hear it. I love him. :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i love everything about him physically but he is the only man i've ever been with that can make me laugh when i am so mad that i want to throw things at him.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 2:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I love his Gonzo house. I love the way he dances is so funny never gets old.
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 2:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• every thing about him
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• His eyes, and sense of humor
    Mommy.Of.Two.

Answer by Mommy.Of.Two. at 3:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2011