8 month old??

So since my baby started crawling..he doesnt seem interested in bonding with me :( I try singing songs and playing peekaboo and all that fun stuff but he just wants to squirm away and do something else..he will play with toys with me but I want the interaction between us it makes me sad..any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Enjoy those times to learn what he is interested in.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• guess he wants to explore more
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My son was like that when he started crawling and walking he wanted to be all by himself. But after a few months he went back to I want to do everything with mommy. Is just a phase just let him explore and learn how to be independent. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The world is a fabulous place, ma! Youre still fabulous too...but he's curious as to what else is out there. Don't take it as an insult...because it means your helping him to develope a strong sense of confidence and indepedance to do things on his own! Great job!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011