What is your favorite and most embarrasing memory from school?

I loved it when I was in the ninth grade because all my friends were Seniors so I was the cool kid. That seems so silly now but back then it proved to be awesome. When I was in Kindergarten I thought I had to poot, turned out I had to poop!

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 2:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I farted real loud in 6th grade. Of course the classroom was silent.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I was a freshman sitting at a table in the dining room when a troublemaker senior friend of mine threw a potato at me. I flung it back as hard as I could. He ducked and it hit a teacher in the chest, landed in his meal spraying him with gravy. The whole room went quiet. The teacher went red with fury. I tried to slide under the table in terror.
    Teacher - " I PRESUME THAT CAME FROM THIS TABLE"
    Troublemaker senior - "It wasn't me and it wasn't him"
    Teacher - "WHO THREW IT?"
    Me "I did" (sqweeking)
    Teacher - "GO TO MY OFFICE"
    As I stood out there waiting for my punishment my knees were literally knocking. I mean that actually happens. Did wonders for my street cred and years later that teacher and I laughed about it.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011