Does your heart melt whenever your daughter or son gives you a kiss out of nowhere ?

I know mine does my daughter comes up to me and gives me random kisses at random times its so cute and sometimes it makes me wanna cry i love her so much .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh yes for sure my kids can be so wild sometimes but then they can be so very sweet gotta love em!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 2:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes! My dd is almost 3 and she and I have this little game where we "argue" back and forth like this: Me:"I love you" DD: "No, I love you more!" and it goes on lol. We do it with different things, dd started this and gets a kick out of it, She smiles the whole time. Tonight when I put her n bed I said " You're so cute" She said "No, you're so cute!" LOL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For me, when my son or daughter walk up n give me a hug or a kiss & tell me they love me, that means everything. Now that I have 2 granddaughters & another on the way, I know I am blessed.
    serenity19

Answer by serenity19 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh yes, I tear i up! I love it!1 I love being a mommy!!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 9:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes it does, My girls can be so sweet and them giving me kisses &hugs can turn any bad day I am having completely around!!!!

momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Of course- they always know how to make me smile, even on the worst of days :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• my 4 yr. old little boy does the same thing....biggest hugs for no reason at all,sweet kisses for no reason at all,he will make up a song off the top of his head and he will sing it to me just because,draws me pictures with hearts and pictures of him and i together with lots of colors.....he makes my heart melt all the time and i love him more and more........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• for sure and the hugs :D
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I love getting hugs and kisses from my boys especially when I've had a bad day it just seems to make everything melt away and all better and yes it makes my heart melt every time I get a hug and kiss from them
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2011