Do you think Mariguana is bad???

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Health

• Lol no i just told you its not its better than smoking a cigarette but like i said i dont smoke nomore .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I do believe it's not good for you mentally and maybe somewhat physiclly
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i smoke it a few times and dont like it at all
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, I think everything is bad! Alcohol=bad! Cigarettes=bad! Marijuana=bad! I think it does exactly what alcohol does and can be addictive, just like everything else.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Absolutely not. i see nothing wrong with it. the only down side is that it gives the munchies= weight gain.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think there are worse things but I just cant completely agree with it. I tried it before kids and hubby and it made me sleepy and hungry. Not good for my diet LOL. My husband is completely against it. I don't have stats on the physical and mental damage, but I did watch a documentary about a woman trying it for the first time and the effects it had on her versus alcohol. It was very interesting. Let's just say alcohol was way worse on her!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 2:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yep, if it alters the mind it is a drug
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 2:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't think it is good for ppl based on what science shows. Killing brain cells and other things. No one should be high especially if they are a parent. Plus it STINKS.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't say ANY drug was good for you. Especially if you have kids. Your kids need you to be clear headed and sober. Marijuana gives you a high, and when you come off of it your "normal" feels low. It keeps you wanting more, and it can take over your life. Marijuana isn't "addictive" like tobacco or alcohol, but it's effects are. You'll want that high over and over again.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i think its fine . i did it for years and i didnt gain weight or act stupid i had good grades lol and i remember everything lol so i dont c why its a big deal, this drug helps with pain what other drug really does that. they give it to cancer people to help them i know this because my mom had cancer and she stoped right before she died but she felt good till then so i think it helped her a lot
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011