Which bothers you more ? liar or a thief ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A liar. Generally lying is not against the law, but being a thief is... Lies are every where in this world, and I am just so sick of them. I know everyone does it, but why lie over petty s*it? Lol.

Sorry, I obviously have some rage towards liars.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Liars for sure. Thieves you can catch; liars are much more slippery, and finding out you've been lied to is much more painful. You can lock up/ hide all of your possessions; how can you do anything to prevent being lied to?
    AlphaSmart

Answer by AlphaSmart at 4:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• liar! Have no use for them!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It bothers me when people steal, especially when they steal from single low income mothers like myself. I think it's cruel and selfish. When I lived in the women and children's homeless shelter I got diapers and money stolen from me all the time! Pissed me off. Oh, and if we decided to buy food for ourselves, we had to label it with out name but people would eat it anyway or throw it in the trash. I hated that place!!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• liar
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think both are equally just as bad. Neither of them is anyone I would want to deal with. Both could trick you into anything particularly since any good thief is good liar and vice versa. There is nothing worse than someone stealing your trust and toying with your emotions. Some people need to come with a warning label. Caution: Bad Merchandise
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 4:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• both! it wold jujst depend on the situation but i hate hate hate being lied to!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 9:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011