• In the Spotlight:

Where are you on the Political Scale?

I am NOT saying you NEED to call yourself anything (I know some people don't believe in labels). Just interested in some ideals on CM. But where do you tend to gravitate when making a political decision?

Far Left

Left

Centric

Right

Far Right

Do you consider yourself a Democrat/Republican/Indepenent/Libertarian/Green, etc...?

This is not an opportunity for you to judge others(or show immaturity). This is an opportunity to see how diverse we are in our thought and show respect!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Ultra Conservative (or so my husband says - LOL!) :-)
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 7:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Conservative.
    myame

Answer by myame at 8:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Very libral. There is no doubt my husband is too. That is why we get along so well. And of course we hope that our son takes on our values. But we are also raising him to think for himself so I can't wait until he is old enough to share his thoughts and discuss issues. But I read this interesting article from a woman who said she rebelled against her parents' more conservative views and was a hippy. So when her child wanted to be different from his parents he became more conservative. So who knows.....maybe I'm going to raise someone who is the complete opposite of my philosophical and pollitical values. I do share some of my parents' views but there are many issues that now that I am adult I am on the complete opposite side of the fense.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm a little of this, little of that... I don't know.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 8:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am a Conservative registered as an Independent.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd say I'm moderately liberal, and I don't claim a party.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• On the scale given on the question, I would be Right.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:15 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't claim political party because the definitions have changed. I am a conservative. Fairly serious conservative. Like the pp, according to your scale, I would be Right.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I refuse to commit myself to a category.
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 9:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm a Republican and I would say I am very conservative.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 9:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008