Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What are they called?

It is a bench (usually the seat opens for storage) with a very high back that is usually a mirror. On at least one side of the back is usually hooks most use for a coat tree.


What are these things called? Anyone know?


Asked by tiddliwinks at 7:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 22 (12,886 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Hall Tree
    I have my great grandmother's right inside my front door.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • I have seen them called hall tree or hall organizer. If you Google that you will see many examples. Hope that helps.

    Answer by elizabr at 7:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • a mini van?

    Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • I think it called a hall tree.

    Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • hall tree

    Answer by ErinT at 3:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • Thank you!!

    Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 7:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

Next question in Home & Garden
Banboo Sheets

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))