I have had 2 interviews for one great job that I applied for!
I am waiting for the call to see if I got the position
I also am supposed to have an interview today for a 6 week contracted job, but my daughter who is 10 has three days off next week, my mom would normally watch her but she is out of town!
If I take this job I might get the call saying i I got the other one, and would be stuck in this contract.
Should I go to the interview today or hold off?
I am very confused, I dont wanna blow off the job I really want, but if they don't call I will have missed out on this oppertunity and experience, I am a medical Assistant who just graduated with my associates, but still remember no one will be able to watch my daughter three days next week if I go and get this temp Position, Please help me any advice would be great, Thanks
Answer by rocamom at 8:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2008
Answer by tjones2678 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2008
Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008
Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2008