Have you changed your mind?

now aren't all of you who voted for Obama rethinking that vote? now that he's really ruined out country.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama has failed continually for the last two years. His administration is dysfunctional. His policies have divided America rather than unite America. His czars are unconstitutional. His appointments like Van Jones are horrible. Obamacare could be unconstitutional because of mandatory insurance. He did not keep unemployment under 8% as he promised. He did not withdraw from Iraq or close Gitmo in the time frames that he promised. Iran and North Korea are more of threats today than they were two years ago. He supports the efforts of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The deficit was increased by more than a trillion dollars with no results. And the media and Republican and Democrat leadership continue to allow him to get away with it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sorry to disappoint you but he is not solely responsible for what is now happening, and no I do not regret a thing.

Answer by older at 8:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• better man for the job? say that when you go to put your child in headstart and there is none. or if you try to get wic and the program is gone. or when your mother or grandmother has no insurance to pay for their healthcare. yea good job Obama

Why doesn't your granny have insurance? President Obama didn't take away Medicare. Headstart? Look into your STATE's financial issues..which existed BEFORE Obama....WIC wasn't cut...YET...but in case you haven't heard, WE ARE BROKE. My Mom didn't have insurance for awhile and had to buy private, same with myself and hubby when we were unemployed

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Meh. He is muddling through. I disagree with much of what he does, agree with other stuff. I don't regret my vote. McCain would not have done any better, maybe some things far worse.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

----

No, I don't regret my vote. It's a rough economy, and he's doing his best. I don't agree with every decision and every stance, but I'm so glad McCain/Palin are not in office.

And in my STATE, it's the Democrats who push for pre-K programs in schools while the Republicans fight against them. And it's a pretty conservative state overall, so guess who wins most of the time--Pubs; and guess who loses--kids who's parents can't afford all the expensive preschools in this area. Obama has tried to solve some of our healthcare problems, but he has a lot of opposition. I don't know about WIC at all, but I'm guessing it's probably more about state issues as well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I never regret ANYTHING. Never. Regret is a waste of emotional energy.

And for me an my family... things have improved 100 fold in the last couple of months. DH is working and we're now able to put money back into the economy.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I didn't vote for him.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Nope.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It's all collapsing. By Progressive design.

Explain all the RED states collapsing

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• now that he's really ruined out country.

IT disagree with this premise^. One man does not "ruin" a country. I voted for him as the best candidate offered. I still he believe he was the best candidate on the ballot, and given the same choices in 2012, I'd vote for him again. 2007-2008 are on Bushie 43...the economy was already in the tank, gas prices were escalating, the stock market was tanking and we were in 2 wars. How can you blame those disasters on Obama?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011