Just For Fun, What Movies Have Made You Cry?

For example: The movie that I have seen in the last year that has made me sob is P.S. I Love You and also The Family Stone. An old movie that always makes me cry to Steel Magnolias when Shelby dies :(

honeybee8

Asked by honeybee8 at 8:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Entertainment

• The Notebook, The Color Purple, Shawshank Redemtion, so many. I'm a sucker for a good mushy movie!@
    bugnroosmom

Answer by bugnroosmom at 8:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Beaches made me cry for days. I try to avoid sad movies since they do upset me. Bambi, of course. Old Yeller- most of the Disney movies that get your emotions engaged by being very sad in parts. Dr. Zhivago. Steel Magnolias.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• dragonfly
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• 9 months
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• THE NOTEBOOK, THE LAKEHOUSE, UMM TITANIC THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW BUT I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT MORE.. LOL
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• oh god the lakehouse i just watched that the other night i loved it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The most recent one was "Fireproof."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Usually the only time I cry at movies is when my husband is deployed and they make me think of him...The last one was The Notebook because he looks like Ryan Gosseling, and because that is how I want our ending to be!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Well I've gotten a little teared up over movies but nothing like the first time I watched The Notebook. When that movie ended I couldn't stop crying. It was ridiculous but it was such a good movie.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 8:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Oh wow...my all time favorite is Steel Magnolias....Sally Field had me weeping like a willow towards the end.

My second favorite would have to be Out in the Wild...what made it even more poignant, it is a true story.
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2008