What if you wrote a dirty book about sex...would you care how your family would judge you and your book?

Lets say little old grandma who goes to church every sunday is proud to hear you've written a book and published it but doesnt know what it was about. Rumors are going around your family of what they book is about so you cant lie about it. What would you think and do? would you publish your book knowing some might disagree with it?

people who want to read it in your family will read the detailed sex scenes and what if there's some same sex - sex? i dont want to start a bashing disagreement whether you agree or disagree with lesbians/gays, put that aside for another post. Would you worry?

think about it...i just want to know what some think because i have written a book like this and these thoughts keep going and going around in my head.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My uncle is a Minister. He may not be too thrilled. lol People with always judge. I say forget them!! Your life not their's.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'd certainly tell little ole Grandma first.

I've actually written a few short stories.... none published though.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think it would be awesome to write a book. Any book! If it's adult, so what? We are adults, right? Well, some of us.....
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It sound great, but yes I would let your grandmother hear it from you and not some stranger. Good luck with your book.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011