Where do you like to shop?

and why? Is there anyplace you avoid?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Usually we got walmart because it is the only place beside hyvee that has our sons special formula. It is hard for us to find it at Target. Clothes not picky as long as it covers my body.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Target, Old Navy, The Gap, Gymboree, The Children's Place. TJ Maxx, Marshall's.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For general home type things I love Target. For clothes, either Macy's or Nordstom. I refuse to shop at Walmart, and I won't shop at Bloomingdales anymore because of a few bad experiences.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i like marshalls and more.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For the kids I mostly ONLY buy from the childrens place, gymboree or the gap. You would be hard pressed to find anything without that name tag on their clothes. For myself I go to Belk, Jc penny (some times), old navy, and really any department store. I may at times even buy tshirts at Walmart. So it really depends.
    I will not buy clothes for my kids at Walmart or Target ever. In the 22 yrs I have been a parent I have found their clothes wear out very fast so spending a little more on the kids actually saves me money.

Answer by gemgem at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2011