ever sense last night i've been really itchy on my hands and feet and im 35 weeks pregnant and this is my third pregnancy and i've never had this happen before whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that happen to me too, but i was itchy everywhere it was in my third trimester and the doctor gave me creams, soap and nothing work.. and when i had the baby is was gone....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had that!! It has a name & I can't remember what it is, but it's a pregnancy thing & it will go away as soon as you have the baby. People thought I was crazy until the doc. said what it was. Creams never helped me, they made it itch more.
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 8:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Could be Pupps or Cholestasis possibly..... Talk to your Dr. at your next appointment, b/c Cholestasis is a liver condition that would need to be monitored by your Ob...but like the PP said both conditions go away after you have the baby.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I think u are just itchy that s all.you might have dry skin also.
    welltesterchick

Answer by welltesterchick at 9:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• With my first it was the PUPPPs rash, which did go away soon after I gave birth. It is HORRIBLE though and nothing can be done for it except to give birth. I have started getting the same itchyness this time around too. Sheesh, can't win the lottery, but I can get a condition that is like 1 in a Million! LOL! Go figure!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had the same thing! It was terrible!! I couldn't sleep and I used tubes and tubes of hydrocortizone cream!! My husband thought it was ridiculous. The only thing that made it go away was giving birth!! I feel your pain!! I wish there was some relief for you!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2008