Which needs more atention small s/d or your oldest son /daugther?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 8:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• They both need equal attention for different reasons..you don't want sd to feel like she's not part of the family and you don't want your kid(s) to feel like you're playing favorites..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Its about equal but for different reasons. My youngest are 6 &10 and they need my attention obviously because they are younger and need more guidance. My 17 yr old who lives at home also needs it, again though different reasons. I have to keep on him for school, grades, being responsible (gf things etc). But its a balancing act with him because he has to also know how to take care of himself come next year when he goes to college.

Answer by gemgem at 8:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It's about the same, but for different reasons. Plus I just love spending time with them- they are the coolest kids :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2011