Work at home

Do any of you know any work at home jobs that require no start up cost. I am not wanting to start a business just to work as my DH is not able to find a job.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Be careful. In my opinion most are scams. I have been looking for a long time myself.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 9:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• That;s what I am running into pay $.... dollars to join etc.....I am tired of this..
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Hello!

Are you looking for a job or home business? Work at home jobs are few and far between so be careful when searching for one. There are tons of scams out there!

On a home business, there is always going to be some kind of start-up cost, whether it's large or small. If you are looking for a home business, I am with Internet CEO Moms and our start-up cost is small. We do not sell, throw parties, take inventory, etc... so there is no stock you have to buy to keep on hand. We have free training and endless support. :o) This has allowed me to be home for my son and that's priceless. I have made some life long friends while doing this and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Take a look at my site, www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get ALL the details!

Take care and good luck in your search!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I do partylite. If you would like to, I can get you started today. No cost to you. Just 3-4 hrs to devote in a week to some one on one training we can do via skype, emails or phone. Please PM me if you'd like to join my team. It doesn't matter where you live, training is free, you earn your kit, and receive paychecks every wed based on previous week sales. We have a new bonus program that put more money in your pocket faster by building your own team. You can honestly make money at it, and honestly, it's fun.

Iookforward to hearing from you!
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am not exactly looking for a start up business but I will still look into this it may be different that what I have been seeing. THanks
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree that most work at home jobs are scams. There are tons of businesses and many offer low or no start up costs but even then you have to get all the information about what happens AFTER starting. I have a home based business(Mia Bella's) and I do put money into it but I also earn money from it. Good luck!
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Most at home jobs are scams. But some legit ones do exist. Try searching for telecommuting or customer service jobs. Check all businesses with the BBB and never pay a fee, that's a big red flag.

There are a lot of scams out there as far as home businesses go, too, and there is no guarenteed income.

Best of luck whatever you decide.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Have you thought about childcare? If you live near a school, you could offer before and after care to working parents, and then you would still have the length of the school day to yourself and your family.
    jengray72

Answer by jengray72 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I sell on ebay, though I will admit a lot less lately....I also manage our carpet cleaning business from home and that's been keeping me too busy for ebay! But when I list consistantly I make $100-$150 a week
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I work full time in education and just want something on the side. I don't make a whole lot in this business and we are running on one paycheck..
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2011