How do you feel about Disney movies? Toy Story 3...

Some of the lines in it I don't care for. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• We love all the Toy Story movies. I like Disney.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We loved Toy Story 3, and I don't think I've seen a Disney movie I didn't like.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I enjoyed Toy Story 3. I think it fit since I watched it as my kids were growing up...it kinda grew with me too.

Other Disney movies...I pulled out a bunch of VHS tapes and I'm still trying to spot those perverted myths in them lol. I'm weird like that. Aladdin...still can't hear the audio byte so I have no idea what people were thinking...but I guess it's just my curiosity and sense of humor. Some parts of Toy Story 3 were kind of off, but I was still deeply in it...even had the emotional moments watching Andy part with his favorite toy.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I love all of the Toy Story movies, this one included.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't understand the reason they feel the need to put "bad words" or snarky comments in little kids movies. In the Toy Story movies I just ignore it b/c it's so hard to find movies that have none of that, but I do wish they would leave them out. (The Cars movie also would have been just as good if Lightening McQueen hadn't said "damn")

Answer by missanc at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Haven't watched it yet, but I love Disney movies. I'm sure I'll love it too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• What did people say about Alladin? I missed that one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Honestly I have not paid attention, lol!
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I love ALL Disney movies. As for some of the words, eh. The movies are too good for that to even bug me. My kids don't even notice.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I love all things Disney! Toy story has always been a favorite in our family, along with Lion King, Alladin, Snow white etc. I dont have any problem with the lines in any of the movies. If you read the books (the real books not the watered down ones) then its obvious the movies are kid oriented and dont have all the scarier elements the original books did.

Answer by gemgem at 9:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2011