I have no clue what to get my son for his 1st birthday! HELP!

his birthday is March 25th

lashes325

Asked by lashes325 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Considering the time of year, it's perfect for an outside toy - something to ride, a bubble mower, a sandbox, etc.

Answer by missanc at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• How about some educational toys? Or clothes?
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Little People, Weebles, Building blocks, some bath toys, a sippy cup, and just anything he likes. Does he like animals? Stuffed animals would be good.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree with missanc.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• For my son's 1st we got him a spider man ride on from Walmart. It was the smallest they had out there. He loves and still rides. He has now moved up to a tractor that hat he has a grandparents. He rides these things for hours on end.... It's a fight to get him inside. Also we keep him stocked up with Vtech toys. They are very educational.
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I was thinking of either taking him to build-a-bear or getting him a cozy coop but i just wasn't sure if he'd be too young to really appreciate those things
    lashes325

Comment by lashes325 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The Cozy Couple is something he will use for several years! I took mine to Build A Bear when he was around 1 simply because I had a free bear thing, he was more interested in just running around the store rather than building the bear, but it could just be his personality. He enjoys the bear, just not the making it part.

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• When I didnt know what to get my daughter for her second birthday, I asked on here and I was given advice to look up the toys r us site ..it gives you age by age categories. Its very helpful
    www.toysrus.com

When my first son turned one, I bought him a little tykes wagon..it was awesome, he loved it and it was great to use for trips to the zoo
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011