My 3 month old daughter is fussy all the time and the last couple of days she has been sneezing and coughing

Just sneezing and coughing.......what do I do?

Shara09

Asked by Shara09 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When in doubt, consult her doctor.

Answer by older at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Has she been pulling on her ear? My dd had the same symptoms I took her to the doctor and she had an ear infection. Hope she feels better.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Normally, I would suggest just trying to give her liquids and infants tylenol.. but I was just at the pediatrics last night with 2 of my little ones..and was told that type A & B flu are out bad. The whole office is full, and the school my kids attend have had several cases. My daughter has type B flu right now..and the doctor said my son most likely had it earlier this week & its almost ran its course. I would take her to the doctor. It might not be the flu, but she could also have maybe an ear infections..which is caused by congestion.
    Take care!
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 9:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No pulling on the ears just a cough and sneezing......everyone in the house is sick right now
    Shara09

Comment by Shara09 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• There might be something in the air that is causing her to cough and sneeze. Does someone in the house smoke?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011