What helps a dry nipple? It will be fun to have this healed!

Why in just for fun? So more will read and perhaps advise me! Thank you! For it will be fun if I can get rid of this nasty issue! We all have nipples. And they've become dry for one reason or another.. Mine is still recovering after Radiation back in November. So I'm looking for anything that you've used for any reason. I'm desperate for any relief and healing. My radiologist prescribed what she knew of. But it didn't help. Aloe gel, Desitin diaper rash cream and a sulfur sulfate burn cream! What may you have used!? After Nursing, a sun burn any thing? Your kind favor to share and advise is Greatly appreciated by me! Thank you for reading!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd use lanolin.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Earth Mama Angel Baby natural nipple butter!!!! Amazing stuff!!!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Lanolin. I have to get it at a Tack and Feed Store to get pure Anhydrous Lanolin.Apply twice a day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Have you tried Lansinoh cream?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011