implantation?

i know implanation is usually just spotting but saturday night i started spotting and had light bleeding for two days and then stopped and my period isnt even due for another week could this be implantation or just an early period.

kaszilynn88

Asked by kaszilynn88 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same thing happen last week, and my ob/gyn said yesterday that it very well could have been implantation bleeding. We did blood work to test for pregnancy, and I'll find out today!!! I vote that you wait until around time for your period & take a test, or, if you have super-human waiting powers & patience, you could just wait & see if you start or not. I could NEVER wait for my period! lol Good luck! : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Either one, sorry! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008