Which Breast Pumps are the best ones?

I am looking into buying a new breast pump after trying First Years and Even Flo. They both don't work well for me. I have read that Medela is the best. What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had a Medela and it was great. i pumped exclusivly for 8 months. I started out with a cheep one from walmart and borke it withint the first week. They are expencive but well worth it. i had the advanced. You can get them at http://www.hackleyhme.com
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Medela is the one hospitals use. I liked it the best. Don't waste your money on a cheap one. You will just be frustrated and in pain! If you can't afford to buy you can always rent (the parts that touch you and your milk are new, don't worry!) Which is a good idea because you never know how much you will need it. It's a must have at the beginning and if you are going back to work, but if you are staying home you may not need it after the first few weeks or maybe month. You just never know!!! But it can be crucial in the beginning.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Medela is the best. If you live in an area where there is a Motherhood Maternity store, they carry them there. They all run the same price no matter where you buy it from. Or you can always rent it and see how you like it, as the girl above said.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Loved my Medela...But cost a lot of money, you can rent them at babies-r-us though! Or find someone who has one and barrow it,you can buy all new hoses for it a boil any storage bottle stuff to get germs off if need be!
    RedneckMommy88

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2008