Who else is DONE being preggo and just wants to see their baby already?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 10:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Babies are much easier to deal with in utero than out. :)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 7:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I felt that way by 35 weeks with both my babies, but the wait is TOTALLY worth it!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• im 38 weeks preg today and iv tryed everything to get him out lol he just don't want to
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I remember this time last year. I was 10 days past my due date and I was certain the baby was never going to come out. Ever. He was born two days later and we were so excited to see him! Now I read all of you awaiting the arrival of your little ones and I just really miss being pregnant. Crazy, I know, because I remember feeling HUGE and, well, I was!! Hang in there, I know it is hard that far along to do much of anything comfortably, but soon you will be holding your baby! Yay!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yessss! : ] and i'm only 28 weeks today lol.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 12:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You do know that it takes typically 9mos, right? If you weren't aware of it, then why did you get knocked up? If your bored, frustrated, and
    fatigued just wait until he/she is born! Instead of just kicking, it'll be screaming! Have fun!!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I loved being pregnant even up until the very end but was anxious to see my baby! After a couple of days, I told my husband "I wish we could put her back in the belly"! It is alot easier being pregnant than having a newborn! They are precious but they are very tiresome. So enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, your bundle of joy will be here before you know it!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i'm soooo done being pregnant i want to see this lil guy who has been kicking the crap out of me! im
    33 weeks so i still have 4 weeks before he can officially be finished baking!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ok, I have the longest wait of all of you! LOL! I'm only 26 weeks with my second and I WANT HIM OUT!!! Of course, its cause i'm having my boy (I already have my girl) but omg I want to hold him so bad, that and he kicks harder then his sister did lol!
    kaydenrenee08

Answer by kaydenrenee08 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm 35 weeks 3 days today :)
    shanapiv

Comment by shanapiv (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2011