Sick and pregnant

I'm in my 2nd trimester and i'm really sick. Runny nose sore through cough I've had a headache for three days now. I have no energy. I'm going from being cold to being hot. My back hurts. I have no voice. So is there anything i can take to make myself feel at least a little bit better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the dr and see what they say. For the meantime you should be able to take sudafed and robitussin dm.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree. I know you can take sudafed safely, but there's a lot you can't take. Ask your OB.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• YES. Drink 2 cups of Green tea, with 2 tsp of Honey, and 1 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar with a tad bit of lemon juice.

Honey is a natural immune fighter as well as Green tea..and Apple Cider Vinegar is natures #1 cure (even cures vomitting, diaria, and food poisening). Do this every 4-8 hours, and you will feel better.

Plus these are all natural--so it won't hurt your baby . :) Trust me on this. ;) I am all about natural remedies.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would go to the Dr. but in the meantime you can take sudafed or benadryl or tylenol. Hope you feel better! It is miserable to be pregnant and sick!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011