What's new and exciting today?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, I let my kids choose my shoes for work this morning. Which ended up being some pretty heels I bought yesterday. I NEVER wear high heels and dress up because I am VERY insecure. :( Well, I agreed to do it for them because they asked (my girls are 5 & 3) and I love them and figure if I can do something as pity as wearing the shoes they picked out then so be it. :)

I then decided to dress up for work. Dress clothes, nice jewelry, and even make up including the red lipstick and liquid eyeliner I bought the other day and never planned to leave the house in! Lol. I didn't even want to buy THAT for the fear of looking stupid when wearing it (yes, I am HIGHLY insecure).

My SO saw me and told me how nice I looked, the girls LOVED my outfit, my neighbor said I look great, my oldest daughters teacher nor my co-workers even recognized me! :) EVERYONE has complimented me and I feel GREAT! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I get to find out how much my vision has deteriorated since my last opticians appointment.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It is going to be 50 and SUNNY!! it has not been sunny in weeks, I'm sure we have not had a day like today since last year....spring is on it's way...and my dh is ice fishing and I'm hoping he brings home some fish which would get me out of cooking, because he is the fish fry guy.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011