Are paypal invoices safe? i mean is there anyway i can get scammed if I send an invoice to someone?

paypal, invoice, scam

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• no, paypal is safe and secure..I know because I have it. However, its possible to send someone an invoice, and they refuse to pay...but they are pretty good overall. I use paypal for my website, and I also own my own pp debit card. And I shop online constantly using paypal. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes they are safe....the only thing to look out for is receiving fake e-mails from paypal (that are not from paypal)! So if you ever get an e-mail saying you have a new transaction or a dispute don't click the link in the e-mail, directly log into your paypal account to see if it's legit
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have been using paypal for over 10yrs! They have helped me when I didnt receive an item I had paid for but did not receive

Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• PayPal is safe and secure. They are the middleman between your bank account and the other person's. You also have protection if you need to dispute something.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011