Do you ever feel like your entire life is on hold waiting for a simple phone call?

We are waiting to find out if we got this new place. I feel like everything has been put on hold until we know. I don't want to start anything new just to move it. If we get the place we will have 3 weeks to move into it and get it all set up before we have to be out of the old place, if not we have 3 weeks to find another place and start the process over.

What are your "everything on hold moments"?

mslksdh

Asked by mslksdh at 11:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We went through the same thing about a year ago . . . it is soooo hard to wait when you need to know specifics in order to plan.

Good luck! I hope you get that call today!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Same thing here. We are planning to purchase a home in CA and we live in MN and we are waiting for the funds to come through. Have to sell our home, and hope an offer goes through as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• life and time completely froze when we were told grandma had 24 to 48 hours to live
    she passed a week later
    Anonymous

• waiting on calls from my aunts about my dad's mom who maybe going to a nursing home and on my mom about her parents that have been in and out of the hospital plus trying to make plans with inlaws that are wishie washie
    Ladyrosa

Answer by Ladyrosa at 9:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011