Do you care about attending your class reunions?

I have never been and will never go to one of my high school reunions. I just don't care. But I love getting together with groups of my college peers.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 11:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in

• I would never attend my HS reunion.. I have zero interest in seeing people I had to school with over the years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I skipped both my 5th and 10th reunions. Next up is the 20th in 4 years (wow, do I feel old saying that, lol). I have no interest in going to them. Maybe if they were held at the school but they aren't. They're usually at some club and it cost like $70 to get in (as a couple). Plus the girls I hung out with don't go to reunions (I went to an all girl Catholic school).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not really. I didn't get invited anyway. Both my 10 and 20 year reunions have passed.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I've never been to one. I don't even think I remember anyone!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I only graduated 5 years ago, but I'm already afraid for when my 10 year reunion rolls around. Hardly anyone I graduated with even knew who I was at the time, and the people I did know have either forgotten about me or don't like me anymore... but I'd still be interested in going, I think.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would love to go! My ten year reunion will be next year and I really want to go.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I was really looking forward to my 20th reunion last fall, but it was a very disappointing experience. I doubt I'll go out of my way to attend the next one. I was a single mom working full time when I was in college, so I didn't really make any lasting connections there.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I went to my 20th it was very depressing and we left early.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would have gone to earlier ones, except that I lived so far away, and couldn't afford to go. I went to my 35, and it was interesting, but have no desire to go again. .
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would have gone to mine but I live 1300 miles away from where I went to HS and they held it over Thanksgiving weekend so not the most ideal time to travel
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011